|Start date||Sat 19 October 2013|
|Contact||wiki [at] pirateparty dot be|
To take care of the Wiki of the Belgian Pirate Party.
Members of the squad have admin access. They can remove, restore or protect a page, and they can also block an IP address or an user account. Feel free to contact them if necessary.
What the wiki should provide :
- A place to share and find information
- An efficient and noninvasive way to communicate between pirates.
We consider the option of installing the Visual Editor to ease page edition.
- We are not sure whether this new tool would make the edition easier, or on the opposite it will complexify everything by hiding wiki syntax from the user.
- This requires more discussions within the WikiSquad.
- There is a "bug" with Semantic Mediawiki and with Categories. Translated pages using a sidebar, such as Template:ProjectSidebar, occurs several times in the generated category. For instance, Apartmentgarden will show up four times (one per language + the original page) in the Category:Active Projects. The exact same problem occurs with semantic data.
- ContentTranslation requires the installation of a server to work.
- Provide adequate tools to crews and squads to easy their workflow.
- Implement an alternative to the mailing list (with semantic).
- Improve the searching tool.
- February 2017: We implemented a calendar through Semantic Mediawiki, see . The result can be found here.
- January 2017: We moved the Wiki to a new server.
- Organise, distribute and manage statues administrator and Bureaucrate and delete obsolete user accounts
|CANCELLED Wiki workshop||Sat 17 February 2018, 2:00pm||D'autres mondes – Rue Notre Dame 13|
|Wiki workshop||Sat 23 September 2017, 2:00pm||D'autres mondes – Rue Notre Dame 13|
|Wiki workshop||Sat 11 March 2017, 1:00pm||D'autres mondes – Rue Notre Dame 13|
|WikiSquad meeting||Fri 2 January 2015, 2:00pm||Café Altérez-vous – Place des Brabançons 6a|
|Réunion de préparation de l'AG||Mon 13 January 2014||Internet|
|Réunion de préparation de l'AG||Sun 12 January 2014||Internet|
Export for iCalendar