Cleanup old projects/Meeting/10 05 2020
|Workgroup||Cleanup old projects|
|Date||Sun 10 May 2020|
|Venue||Online (Sayyida al Hurra Room)|
|Clone this meeting|
We meet online on Mumble (link address in sidebar). The goal is to see how far we got in cleaning up active projects and work further on project Cleanup old projects.
- How far did we get?
- What do we still need to do?
Todo list from last meeting:
- Check the events of the subprojects that are not appearing on the "main project" page
- Check why some projects appear twice
- Work on Mastodon's Code of Conduct (see dedicated meeting)
- Split the project "Improving the Wiki" into smaller one, to improve readability...
- Decide what to do with Kayoux project (discussions with Crew BW)
- Work on the important projects :
- Complete the project
- Translate if needed
- Start working on it
We discussed about this project and realize it was almost over and we are now working out some details.
The Apartment Gardening project page has been converted to a topic page. There might be some issues with the translated pages yet.
We decided to publish a message on Loomio announce :
- that we cleaned up the Active Projects wiki page and that people can take action to join/contribute to these projects ;
- that we have a Mumble tool so people can know that they still are able to organize meetings during this lockdown and even after
We updated on a few project pages their contact address.
The project is now done, there is no further meeting.