WikiSquad/Meeting/11 03 2017
Social Event 2017
|Date||Sat 11 March 2017|
|Attendees||Hadrien, tierce, Jean-François, Vincent|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
This meeting will be organized together with the Wikipedia workshop.
This workshop will be followed by a WikiSquad meeting in order to improve the pirate wiki. It will probably take the form of a workshop/brainstorming. The main goal will be to release the new main page of the wiki.
- Main Page test, see the talk page for more details.
- We will work on the new main page project. It would be nice to release this at the end of the meeting.
- How to highlight the work done by everybody during the past months (survival guide, wiki guide, mind map of the party, etc.) ?
- What do we do with the welcome page ?
- Do we replace the agenda of the website by the wiki agenda ?
- What are the limitations of the wiki agenda ?
- What is missing in the wiki agenda, compared to the website agenda ?
- Improve the Sidebar and the top menu
We started with the wikipedia workshop, where people could ask details about wikipedia, how to contribute, etc.
After this, we started working on the Main Page test and on the top menu. You will find a summary of the changes on the talk page. The summary is in French, but don't hesitate to ask for a translation ;)
We also discussed about how to tell when a crew is inactive or not. The problem being that newcommers might get confused if they click on a crew, but find an outdated page instead. In the end, there are no easy answers, but we decided to at least put some contact links on outdated crew pages, since we can't force crews to update their page.