Cleanup old projects/Meeting/05 04 2020
|Workgroup||Cleanup old projects|
|Date||Sun 5 April 2020|
|Clone this meeting|
We meet online on Mumble (link address in sidebar). The goal is to see how far we got in cleaning up active projects and work further on project Cleanup old projects.
- How far did we get?
- What do we still need to do?
We discussed about what we did since last meeting. Renaud found some bugs on the wiki (see Todo list below).
We also discussed on the importance of this project and how to produce motivation to participate on projects.
How we worked: We decided that we also want to work on other projects, so we wanted to know which ones are important to work on. We listed all projects that are still active and each of us looked at how important we think they are (does it have a big impact on people, is it important purely for PPBe or also for others, is there still much to do in the project...). Those that we all agreed were not important were removed, the others were kept and then discussed. In the end we had 8 projects left (including this project) :
- Conseil citoyen
- Redaction (writing articles)
- Decision-making process
- Cleanup old projects
- Improving the Wiki
- Check the events of the subprojects that are not appearing on the "main project" page
- Check why some projects appear twice (https://wiki.pirateparty.be/Com-X#Archived)
- Create a subproject for Mastodon's Code of Conduct
- Split the project "Improving the Wiki" into smaller one, to improve readability...
- Create the "Redaction" project page
- Work on the important projects :
- Complete the project
- Translate if needed
- Start working on it
Next meeting will take place 19/04, 13h on talk.parley.be ; room: "Anne Bonny crew"