|Start date||Sun 9 April 2017|
|Contact||it [at] pirateparty (point) be|
Mastodon is a decentralized and libre microblogging network. It can be viewed as an alternative to Twitter (except that Mastodon is better :D)
Since 9th April 2017, the ITSquad proposes the Pirate Party's instance of Mastodon, available at http://mastodon.pirateparty.be/
On this project page, you'll find resources useful for installing and keeping up-to-date an instance of Mastodon.
Maintenance instructions for our instance can be found here
- https://docs.joinmastodon.org : Mastodon documentation
- Running Mastodon : Docker Guide : A guide to configure and install a Mastodon instance with Docker. It seems that this guide won't be updated anymore.
- Currently, we are using Mailguin for sending mails.
- Mastodon releases : The list of Mastodon releases.
- Maintenance instructions for the Pirate Party's Mastodon instance.
- Mastodon pad : This pad contains the notes and documents used during the installation and upgrades of the Pirate Party's Mastodon instance.
- It's quite a mess at the moment, should be cleaned someday...
- SSL Server Test : Analyse the SSL configuration of our Mastodon server
- Mozilla's HTTP Observatory : Results for our Mastodon server
- Mozilla's SSL Config Generator
- Mastodon server security basics: How to get an A+ in the xyz list.
- Optimizing HTTPS on nginx
|Mastodon upgrade and Mails structure||Wed 1 November 2017, 10:00am||tierce's place – 30 rue Achille Bauduin|
|IT Squad Meeting||Sun 13 August 2017, 12:00pm||tierce's place – 30 rue Achille Bauduin|
|Mastodon Upgrade||Sun 21 May 2017, 10:00am||tierce's place – 30 rue Achille Bauduin|
|Pirate Lab April 2017||Sat 29 April 2017, 1:00pm||D'autres mondes – Rue Notre Dame 13|
|Mastodon'n Mails Follow-up||Sun 23 April 2017, 10:00am||tierce's place – 30 rue Achille Bauduin|
|Mastodon Follow-up||Sun 16 April 2017, 10:00am||tierce's place – 30 rue Achille Bauduin|
|Mastodon Installation||Sun 9 April 2017, 10:00am||tierce's place – 30, rue Achille Bauduin|