ITSquad/Meeting/21 05 2017
|Date||Sun 21 May 2017|
|Attendees||HgO, Damiens, Tierce|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
Train : station Limal (from Ottignies or Leuven)
Car : E411 near Wavre
Starting after 10:00 in the morning, and as long as we want.
- Continue to try the work not alone approach.
- Tune up, feedback, updates, backups, etc of our instance of Mastodon
- Follow up the test installation of a mail server under @parley.be about our mails
- And as a reminder of a previous lab a Mindmap : https://framindmap.org/c/maps/124699/public
About upgrade with a docker based installation : https://lists.ffdn.org/wws/arc/mastodon-admin/2017-05/msg00003.html
- docker-compose pull (or docker-compose build )
- docker-compose run --rm web rails assets:precompile
- docker-compose run --rm web rails assets:clean
- docker-compose run --rm web rails db:migrate
- docker-compose start
There is a difference between up/down and start/stop: up/down create volumes again.
Issue with Microsoft, see https://kb.iweb.com/hc/en-us/articles/230267648-Subscribing-to-Microsoft-JMRP-and-SNDS