Pirate Lab/Meeting/28 04 2018
|Date||Sat 28 April 2018|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
Pirate Lab April 2018
About this meeting
Pirate Labs can be seen as incubators for pirate projects. This is the perfect place for people to propose their ideas and to launch new projects.
If you have any ideas of projects, or want to help other projects, please do come!
Languages: English, français, nederlands
- Confirm venue
- Create facebook event (then destroy facebook)
Lab starts at 2 pm. For those who want to lunch together before the lab, they can coordinate on the following pad:
Suggestions for the agenda happen on this pad. We strongly advise you to read the pad before coming to this lab!
6 people were present at this lab. We decided to follow the Internal Democracy Guidelines, and after a short roundtable, we decided to split in the followed subgroups:
Next lab will take place in Gembloux, on 26th May, at 2pm.
On 25th May, the law about privacy will be stronger. We need to check if the PPBe is GDPR compliant.
During this subgroup, we decided to review some articles about GDPR. Details of those reviews can be found on the pad.
It is unclear whether do we need to maintain a "register of processing operations" or not. Although the Privacy Commission recommends it, it doesn't seem mandatory for small associations.
What if a pirate asks us to have access to their personal data ?
- ask finances for their payments
- check mastodon, newsletter, and infomaniak (mailing lists), wiki, loomio (loomio is 3rd party, so not needed) for their personal data
- tell what are the third-parties (mailgun for mastodon, mailpoet for newsletter)
- check that the sender's mail is the same as the personal data requested
- mastodon (one cookie)
- loomio (but not really concerned)
- pad (+ one cookie ends in 1000 years !! But it's prefs, so not personally identifiable)
- remove old admins
- notify them that they have been removed
Edit : Here is the link to the framadate : https://framadate.org/9YvC2ncpC19HtlHO
- Photo: see if we can change it to be smaller
- Articles in the menu is not needed
- No need to elaborate Basic Text, as people can click on it separately
- Discussion Democracy 2.0 -> (Maybe/Probably?) Verkiezingen Zijn Geen Democratie (Elections are not Democracy) -> ...
- Exploring Democracy ? Improving Democracy ?
- About Democracy, people will say: we have the less worst -> (least bad?)
- Text about "we have different solutions, add your own" -> text should be bigger