ITSquad/Meeting/02 07 2017
|Date||Sun 2 July 2017|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
Train : station Limal (from Ottignies or Leuven)
Car : E411 near Wavre
Starting after 10:00 in the morning, and as long as we want.
- Continue to try the work not alone approach.
- Follow up the test installation of a mail server under @parley.be about our mails
- And as a reminder of a previous lab a Mindmap : https://framindmap.org/c/maps/124699/public
The docusign stuff has expired before we could fill it by someone. This document was needed to white list our IPs from the Microsoft network.
The Microsoft email account created for the purpose of this docusign has been suspended by Microsoft without any warning.
We don't have any person that would be available to sign this form anyways
As this is a real PITA, we decided to stick on our current situation, that is:
- infomaniak for the users and "mailing lists"
- mailgun for the mastodon (and newsletter ?)
We updated the instance on the test server to v1.4.7
Everything works fine so far.
We opened an privacy issue : https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon/issues/4036