Coreteam/Meeting/05 01 2014
From Pirate Party Belgium
|Date||Sun 5 January 2014|
|Clone this meeting|
Todo Next GA :
- Let the squads know they will have an opportunity to present themselves.
- Going through the results of the candidate form to classify the candidates and asking them to prepare a small speech.
- Organizing the catering.
- Organizing the wiki workshop I take care of this.
- Collecting new programme proposals and making the voting document.
- Organizing the night event of Saturday.
- Figure out how to organize the discussions of Sunday afternoon.
- Making a form for candidates for the coreteam, promote it and process the data.
- Shall we vote on this during the GA? https://en.necessaryandproportionate.org/TEXT
Why should we assemble, there has been no discussion?
just for meeting each other?
Plan for the elections?
Not enough signatures for Europe?
It is possible (maybe?)
Brussels focusses only on regional level
Liege is working on federal and regional level
In Flanders, we should try, we are still motivated
deadline for signatures: 28th of March
Not going to happen for European.
Malfunctioning of coreteam
how to organize a GA Events/GA:2013/Proposition_3.4FR
Voting document: Jonas & Kash
List of proposals :
Jonas proposals program
Valérie's proposal on basic income
Sexual harassment proposal:
We do not tolerate harassment, the act of making unwelcome intrusions upon another, in the Pirate Party. People who harass others in an inappropriate way will be excluded from the Party.
Marouan & Patrick: send a mail to people who haven't paid yet
Paul will manage catering and installation
Send reminder of EGA --> marouan
Look for more candidates
Look for candidates for the coreteam (make a form: Jonas) Done
Call to squads by maillinglist Email has been sent to all contact persons, nothing through the mailing list. Follow status : Events/EGA:2014-01/Presentation_of_crews_and_squads
Send candidates a request for more signatures for European (Jonas) Done
Send CSV to marouan (Jonas)
brussels crew will manage voting card
wifi installation in internos --> asking to Paul
Kash Master of Ceremony
Give vincent SSH access wiki (Jonas)