Internal Democracy/Meeting/12 11 2017
|Date||Sun 12 November 2017|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
About this workgroup
The internal democracy workgroup organizes meetings to think and discuss about the inner working of the Belgian pirate party. The goal is to define rules, methodology, or guidelines that can lead to a democratic decision-making within a group. More generally, we experiment around the concept of "co-creative meeting", where every attendees share the common desire of building something together.
At this moment we are working on guidelines on how to hold a meeting, and especially on how to structure the information produced in a meeting.
Please read carefully our meeting guidelines, as they will be used during this meeting.
The aim of this meeting will be to work on the structure of the information.
- keep working to have a simple guidelines structure containing some recommended fundamentals
- keep working about the reporting (where do we report (wiki/pad/mindmap/pictures/documents ?), how do we structure the information ?)
- keep practicing with our own Internal Democracy guidelines.
- have a look to collect comments on Media:MeetingGuideLinesVisual.svg (see below)
In addition, in a previous meeting we decided that:
- we should discuss whether we enlarge the group purposes to "Internal Democracy" instead of "Internal Democracy : Creating guidelines";
- we should talk about what individuals has to do in order to have a co-creative meeting, and discuss whether we need guidelines for this;
- we should discuss how to include the commitments that everybody has to do at the end of the meeting.
As last time we didn't had time to discuss those topics, there might be still relevant at this meeting.
Everybody who wants to help with this is, of course, welcome :)
Suggestions for the agenda happen on the pad below. We also use it as a tool to take notes during the meeting, or to share general information regarding the preparation and organization of the meeting. We thus strongly advise you to read the pad before coming to this meeting ;)
A report will be provided at the end of the meeting.