Guiding activists to protect their privacy on the web
|Start date||Tue 7 February 2017|
Activism is blooming around us, and is of course getting organised mostly via the internet. Protecting the privacy of group members is a key... but it is obviously not much taken care of (even by pirates 😅 ). Probably by lack of consciousness, but also by lack of know-how... and their combination: no time to take care.
Is this not a service we could provide to others and ourselves: a short guide with tips and tools for groups to communicate on internet?
See Loomio thread
Provide a short guide with tips and tools for groups to communicate on internet.
- Guide de protection numérique, contenu de nothing2hide, publié par Zeka
- Opt out of global data surveillance programs like PRISM, XKeyscore and Tempora.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation guide for surveillance self-defense in english, en français
- Protéger sa vie privée sur Internet : Guide réalisé par Greg
- Guide d’autodéfense numérique, par boum.org
- privacytools.io provides knowledge and tools to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance
- browserleaks.com provides information and help on web privacy, security and fingerprints