Pirate Lab/Meeting/30 03 2019
|Sat 30 March 2019
|Taverne de la gare
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap
|Clone this meeting
Pirate Lab March 2019
About this meeting
Meetings are open to everyone! You don't need to be a member to come here!
Pirate Labs can be seen as incubators for pirate projects. This is the perfect place for people to propose their ideas and to launch new projects.
If you have any ideas of projects, or want to help other projects, please do come!
Languages: English, français, nederlands
Define venue Confirm venue
- Create facebook event (then destroy facebook)
Lab starts at 2 pm. For those who want to lunch together before the lab, they can coordinate on the following pad:
Suggestions for the agenda happen on this pad. We strongly advise you to read the pad before coming to this lab!
We decide to split in two subgroups : one about transparency and democracy in Braine-l'Alleud, and the other on "Ilja's stuff".
Unfortunately, Christian doesn't speak English, and Ilja doesn't speak French, so it would have been difficult to work together :(
Transparency and democracy in Braine-l'Alleud
What actions could be taken to improve transparency and democracy in this city ?
- Citizen interpellations
- Citizen referendum : needs 4500 signatures (10% of the city population)
- Website like www.conseil-citoyen.be that publishes every transparency issues in Braine-l'Alleud
- Distributing leaflets is difficult in this city
Co-organization of the Demoparty
Details of the events are not clear : for what is the money, what is the program ?
We are not against contributing, but we would like to know more.
Decision : HgO sends a mail to ask more details about the event (done)
Moving the pads to parley.be server
pad.parley.be vs parley.be/pads
- With a subdomain, we just need to add a CNAME records in the DNS that would point pad.pirateparty.be to pad.parley.be
- A subdomain would be easier to move later on
- However, certificates would need to be monitored (ensure that a cronjob is running properly)
- Either with a subdomain or not, we will need to allow Ynh to manage a new subdomain :
- With a subdomain : add pad.parley.be to known domains ;
- Without a subdomain : add pad.pirateparty.be to known domains
Decision : We move the pads to the parley server
Decision : HgO creates a subdomain pad.parley.be because it's easier to maintain on the long term
- Told on loomio and by mail that it's confirmed : there is a flemish list for the elections \o/
- Removed the mailpoet flemish list for election signatures
- Opened an issue on OpenSondage for the poll on parley.be : https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh/issues/48
Roundtable where everyone says how they feels, what should be improved and what went fine. Then, define next Pirate Lab
- Hope Ilja was ok to be alone in a subgroup. Don't know how to avoid this next time :/
- Ok to do a lab in Tubize in two months
- First time here, glad to work together especially on transparency
Next Pirate Lab : Mechelen, 27 April 2019, 2pm