Internal Democracy/Meeting/08 04 2017
|Date||Sat 8 April 2017|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
We will meet in De 'l'Esperance', Rue du Finistère 1-3, 1000 Brussels at 14h00.
The aim of this meeting will be to further define guidelines for a democratic meeting. Everybody who wants to help with this is, of course, welcome :)
- Work further on the guidelines for meetings
presence : ilja, tierce, J-F
- we used the structure proposed in the previous meeting: Media:MeetingGuidelines_UnderConstruction.odt
- we discussed about moderation role
- we agreed to test the use of the «silent object».
- The use of the silent object will be proposed on the next meeting. When everyone agrees to test this, we will use the silent object.
next meeting : 30/04/2017 Possible groups/things to talk about:
- about reporting?
- about structure / moderation review?
- keep in mind that informal moments are usefull
How the Silent Object works
- There is one object that we call the silent object.
- The silent object is placed centered and easy accessible of everybody.
- If you want a moment of silence, you take the object.
- When someone takes the object, everybody remains silent.
- To resume the meeting, you put the silent object back.