|Start date||Mon 7 January 2013|
The objective of this project is to build a stream-oriented tool to provide a structure able to ease internal communication in the party.
Two ways to participate:
- Every member of this project can collect and relay any information related to the pirate party.
Based on the data provided, we will analyse paterns, spot redundancy (for instance similar projects in two different crews) and formalise a web-oriented tool in order to ease the collect and broadcasting of such information.
- The other goal of the project is to reinforce the links between the different crews and encourage the initiation of projects on a larger scale than the crew-level. Inter-crew meetings can be scheduled from here. Every crew is invited to send a member in this project.
Our current diffusion tool is the Crews&Squads News Twitter page
Nothing could replace experience. The crew test himself actually (pirate and visitor welcome) :
Twitter : hastag #Pp_ict ?
There is no event for this workgroup.Add a new event
Export for iCalendar
- Instant communication
- Members must be present for discussion
- Discussion groups
- Member receive messages and respond
- Web document
- Creation-Modification of documents
Summary : Preferred ways to communicate
- xx (suporter xy)