Crew Brussels/Meeting/21 03 2012

From Pirate Party Belgium
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting09 Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Brussels
Date Wed 21 March 2012
Time  ?
Address
 ?
Brussels
City
Attendees monika, line, jurgen, paul, marouan et nofell, pieter (=sandb)
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Agenda

The goal of the meeting is to fine tune the preparation of our GA.

  • the status on participation confirmations and candidatures
  • the presentation of GA documents/presentations
  • the confirmation of the time table
  • the hand over list
  • etc

the status on participation confirmations and candidatures

  • who has confirmed or not
  • email to 40 people, paying and active members
  • 12 confirmations, not with people on meeting, so +7
  • TODO: monika will resend, put it on the mailing list
    • send list to crew captains of confirmations
    • put it on forum
  • candidates
    • for now three
    • paul still needs to still put it up, sandb will help paul
    • candidates can still present at the last moment if they want
    • anyone is invited to put up their candidacy, no people, no party!
  • 5 or 7 persons on the board
    • 7 positions
    • 2 board members extra
    • all members need to be voted in

the presentation of GA documents/presentations

  • current structure, Marouane's and Koen proposal, and any other
    • will be presented
    • people will be able to vote for it

the confirmation of the time table

  • agenda on separate doc
  • adding red/green card for voting yes no questions when they pop-up
    • TODO sandb will bring red and green cards, 50
  • TODO sandb will check that thomas will make the template for voting system
  • TODO sandb will check with Koen if he wants to present his changes
  • voting by proxy, is possible, monika will explain to sandb or glenn, special doc
  • agenda is confirmed

the hand over list

  • week after, compulsory meeting; handing over things
  • votees must show up!!!
  • all at once, in one go, will be easiest, no other way
  • NPO statutes updates required
  • treasurer address will get documents after update
  • 1 month deadline, legal deadline!
  • also: 121 euros to monica from sandb from merchandising, 6 tshirts, 2 flags, 1 pin

etc

  • name in dutch is officially: "Piratenpartij": confirmed

todo's

  • monika will resend invitation, on the mailing list, on forum
  • sandb will bring red and green cards, 50
  • sandb will check that thomas will make the template for voting system
  • sandb will check with Koen if he wants to present his changes
  • monika will explain voting by proxy, to sandb or glenn, what document to use
  • sandb helps paul present online candidat