Coreteam/Meeting/24 08 2014
Guidelines for the squads
- Make an inventory of our infrastructure
- IT Squads Members's Formation: Organize Workshops (including Drupal)
- Integration of Flattr
- Single Sing-in System (LDAP)
- Simplify and clarify the Wiki
- Participate to the contribution month (October)
- GA: what changes
- We'll help each other set up practical needs. Email addresses, server access, access to member lists, bank accounts, etc, we'll try to get started on these much needed tools.
- Planning: Make agreements regarding meetups, the next GA, etc etc.
- Vision for the future: What do we want to achieve in the next half year/...? What is everyone's individual goal? What is the groups goal?
- The interaction between the coreteam and the operational squads. Most op squads seem large enough to be able to operate quite well, but there are two (coaching and coordination) where there is only one non-coreteam member. Perhaps it's more economical/smart to organise these differently?