Crew Gent/Meeting/28 02 2012

From Pirate Party Belgium
< Crew Gent‎ | Meeting
Revision as of 21:50, 11 February 2017 by Franky (talk | contribs) (Franky moved page CrewGent/Meeting16 to Crew Gent/Meeting/28 02 2012: meeting naming convention)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting16 Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Gent
Date Tue 28 February 2012
Time ?
Address
?
9000 Gent
City
Attendees jonas, joost, nino, pieter, mike, klaas, boyan, erik
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

agenda

  1. over vorige actie punten
  2. verslag alg verg pp berlijn
  3. hoe meer mensen aan te trekken in gent, hoe gaan we aan 6000 kiezers geraken

over vorige actie punten

  • vorig verslag overlopen
  • alles ok

verslag alg verg pp berlijn

  • stemming nieuwe rollen
  • nieuwe pp pres en vice, + andere rollen
  • two days
  • was cool

een europese pp in 2014

  • idee van als een partij naar europa te gaan -> crew denkt dat dit een goed idee is
    • wel vragen over hoe dit zou mogelijk zijn

liquid feedback system setup

  • system:
    • iedereen kan proposals doen
    • proposals kunnen bediscussierd worden
    • alternatieve voorstellen kunnen gemaakt worden
    • stemkracht kan gedelegeerd worden aan mensen die je vertrouwt

cool demo van Jonas:

  • we need a system that works for long term use, for the whole of belgium
    • end goal:
      • every member has access. non-members do not have access.
      • people that enter stuff become members automatically.
      • privacy?
      • we are small, do first, think later?
      • let's first learn how to use it
      • one person one account?
      • use a bunch of printed codes?
      • lets discuss on LF.

hoe meer mensen aan te trekken in gent, hoe gaan we aan 6000 kiezers geraken

  • do
    • pony time: like in berlin -> watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP_rIAkb_v8 when debate goes heated
    • moar traveling
    • get out moar, drink, opener, more accessible.
    • urgent radio?
    • stand op gentse feesten?
    • film maken? like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YgwzPhxbsk klaas knows how this is done... en http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGYopFeGpCk
    • growth happens in growth shocks
    • use media, mouth to mouth
    • posters, aanplakbiljetten, benefieten, pannekoekavonden
    • copyleft cd's verkopen
    • in de media komen
    • pamfletten uitdelen aan blandijnberg uitdelen, misschien niet zo nuttig
      • jurgen ooit gezegd: ratio roi laag
    • aanwezigheid in unief is plus
    • beetje afhankelijk van brussel; gn centraal punt
    • zoveel mogelijk mensen trekken naar general assembly; om daar verder aan te werken
  • online presence
    • goeie online presence nodig? hebben we nu nog niet
    • onafhankelijk van gent aparte server? neen: 1 partij
    • popularity problem on google? viel wel nog mee als we zochten
    • main website needs overhaul, decide/fix on/after general assembly
    • proposal: facebook group weg, alleen facebook page houden.
      • ok, facebook group deleted
    • press releases on gent niveau?
    • twitter? extra platforms, extra work.
    • hebben wij nog toegang tot onze account op dewereldmorgen?
      • is nogal klein
      • willen we ergens anders een blog?
      • oorspronkelijk was de bedoeling dit te doen op de frontpage
      • we make wordpress blog op wordpress.com/org ppgent.wordpress.com?
      • sandb: will make it happen ppgent.wordpress.com ask for password to present members
    • make/get an automation platform to communicate; share-a-holic.
      • this is really important
      • TODO: look around on for such solutions this week, present next meeting
  • event; met introductie videos organiseren?
    • workshop on how to surf anonymously
    • info sessie, presentaties
    • q: around orga:
      • use forum at forum.pirateparty.be as main, or use mailing list
  • actie lichtfestival; niet goed gepromoot

irc pp

  • use IRC MOAR MOAR IRC LURKEZ : /connect -ssl irc.pirateparty.be 6697
    • wiki on how to connect to irc: IRC

site van de week

http://lqfb.pirateparty.be its over 9000! yes, it is.

varia punten

  • vanaf nu elke keer op de agenda: varia punten item
    • rondje vragen voor varia puntent
  • general assembly? when is this: waarschijnlijk 24 maart. 1 dag. morning till evening. in brussels. sandb will confirm on the mailinglist.
  • nino will een ACTION-squad, squad om acties te doen, a do-tank. THEY LIKE CAPS. AAAAAAAALL THE MEETING NOTES WILL BE IN CAPS. ALL OF THEM. 3 PEOPLE NEEDED MINIMUM. Who wants? Boyan, one more to start needed. Nino will get people on the forum.
  • film avond: erik wants to organize; docu;
    • unief heeft een zaal "filmplateau" gent? via nathan, klaas??
    • regelmatig? elke twee weken bv.
    • make a film squad? erik, jonas,