The crew that's currently running Pirate Party Ghent is currently unnamed. It's a bunch of local guys coming together and see what they can do. It's still in an early stage but we hope new crews will pop-up over time.
We are setting up a local program: Programma van de Gentse Crew
We have a mailing list for the ghent crew. You can subscribe or unsubscribe at http://pirateparty.be/?page_id=65 . Be sure to subscribe to the one that says "Inschrijven op de mailing list van de Gentse Piraten" :-). This is a very good idea if you want to show up at a meeting.
The address is:
Trefpunt, Sint-Jacobs 18, 9000 Gent, Belgium
We meet at 20:00 almost every Tuesday. See the calendar for more precise info.
- We are usually in a room somewhere upstairs (3rd floor, in the back of the building). Ask the barman where for the pirate party meeting if you need help, he/she should be able to help you out.
- Bring your laptop if you can, there is free internet (most of the time), and you will be able to share in the note-taking.
- Yes, you are welcome if you want to come over!
Older meetings: 18 Oct 2011, 1 Nov 2011, 8 Nov 2011, 15 Nov 2011, 22 Nov 2011, 28 Nov 2011, 6 Dec 2011, 13 Dec 2011, 20 Dec 2011, 10 Jan 2012, 17 Jan 2012, 22 Jan 2012, 31 Jan 2012, 7 Feb 2012, 21 Feb 2012, 28 Feb 2012, 6 Maa 2012, 12 Maa 2012, 20 Maa 2012, 27 Maa 2012, 03 Apr 2012, 10 Apr 2012, 24 Apr 2012, 1 Mei 2012, 15 Mei 2012, 22 Mei 2012, 5 Juni 2012, 19 Juni 2012, 26 Juni 2012, 04 Juli 2012, 14 Augustus 2012, 21 Augustus 2012, 28 Augustus 2012
|25 September 2012||CrewGent/Meeting37|
|02 Oktober 2012||CrewGent/Meeting38|
|09 Oktober 2012||CrewGent/Meeting39|
|16 Oktober 2012||CrewGent/Meeting40|
|23 Oktober 2012||CrewGent/Meeting41|
|30 Oktober 2012||CrewGent/Meeting42|
|14 November 2012||CrewGent/Meeting43|
|20 November 2012||CrewGent/Meeting44|
|4 December 2012||CrewGent/Meeting45|
- We are currently trying to compile a manifesto for CrewGent; draft currently at CrewGent/CrewGentManifesto.
- 2012 elections
- We did some awesome projection of the Pirate Logo on the Light Festival of Ghent 2012. Pictures
- Inventory of goodies for the Ghent Crew
- Taalgebruik: Engels? -> neen, Nederlands of Engels, maakt niet uit. Engels = iets meer toegankelijker voor iedereen in Belgie, Nederlands = meest gebruikte taal in Gent. Expect a mix of Dutch and English on this site, dutch will be used more often during the meetings IRL.
- Edit / add something on the wiki? Use the 'edit'-tab or for certain sections the 'edit'-hyperlink to edit a page. Don't forget that when you save, you'll have to solve a simple sum that appears above the textbox, after which you need to click 'Save page' again before your changes get saved.
- IT related stuff? If you need to contact the IT workgroup, you can do so at itwerkgroep @t pirateparty d0t be.