Crew Brussels/Meeting/13 06 2012

From Pirate Party Belgium
< Crew Brussels‎ | Meeting
Revision as of 23:30, 10 February 2017 by Franky (talk | contribs) (Franky moved page Brussels Crew/Meeting/13 06 2012 to Crew Brussels/Meeting/13 06 2012: meeting naming convention)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Work meeting Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Brussels
Date Wed 13 June 2012
Time ?
Address
?
Brussels
City
Attendees Benoit, Toon, Nino, Nofel, Maël, Antonio, Frédéric, Mab, Koen, friend of Toon (?)
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Agenda

  1. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  2. Report on Saturday's march against ACTA + Sunday's pic-nic
  3. Update on the campaign
    1. next actions to collect signatures
    2. content and drafting process of the program(s) outline(s)
    3. update on dossier to present to elected officials (Jurgen)
    4. other
  4. Split of the Brussels mailing list
  5. Misc.


Approval of minutes from previous meeting

  • Approved.


Report on Saturday's march against ACTA + Sunday's pic-nic

  • Good start, but we can do even better.
  • We need more communication FB, twitter, Identi.ca to ensure people will come.
  • Nofel will send Mael the social media charter so that he has admin rights to post/edit content.


Update on the campaign

Next actions to collect signatures

  • Nino will circulate the pdf form so that everyone can print them and collect signatures in their personal circle.
  • The idea to have an information stand was raised.
  • Best places to collect signatures : City 2, Gare du midi, Gare centrale, ULB, ...
  • next events : Saturday at 13.00 at the flea market of the Marolles, Sunday at 12.00 bld Anspach (pic nic).
    • Mab will print forms and flyers (Toon will send the pdf to him).
  • After that, we will organise signature collection events based on a recurring doodle specifying a central place to meet --> as soon as we have 3 yes for a day then the event is confirmed.
  • Nino + Mael will set up a wiki page for tracking the signatures count.

Others

  • We agreed to set up a bank account for the Brussels branch to receive donations, Nofel + Mael will take care of this, then pass on the responsibilities to an elected treasurer.
  • We set up a task force to work on the programme outline. For now, it is composed of Nino, Benoit, Frederic, Antonio. They will give us an update on this at the next work meeting.


Split of the Brussels ML

  • Agreed, the new ML will be for election coordination.


Misc.

  • Crucial step in the debate around ACTA : the INTA (leading) committee will vote on it on the 21st June.
  • Nino will organise the wiki workshop.
  • Benoit will try to set up a new website, specific to the October elections.


Reminder -- who does what

  • Nofel will send Mael the social media charter so that he has admin rights to post/edit content.
  • Nino will circulate the pdf form so that everyone can print them and collect signatures in their personal circle.
  • Mab will print forms and flyers (Toon will send the pdf to him).
  • Nino + Mael will set up a wiki page for tracking the signatures count.
  • We agreed to set up a bank account for the Brussels branch to receive donations, Nofel + Mael will take care of this, then pass on the responsibilities to an elected treasurer.
  • We set up a task force to work on the programme outline. For now, it is composed of Nino, Benoit, Frederic, Antonio.
  • Nino will organise the wiki workshop.
  • Benoit will try to set up a new website, specific to the October elections.