User talk:HgO/Archive 1
This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
Logo du site
Dis-moi, je trouve pas la manière de rendre transparant le fond blanc du logo du site avec Gimp... Tu m'a dis que tu l'avais fait. Si tu veux tu peux donc télécharger ta nouvelle version en cliquant ici dessus
Et puis si tu as le temps tu peux aussi m'expliquer comment faire du transparent avec Gimp. J'arrive a sélectionner le blanc mais pour le reste... Merci et à bientôt. Demain peut-être ? Atelier wiki de 14h à 17h et plus si nécessaire au bureau pirate rue Gérard.
CrewSidebar for Crew Brugge
Heyhey HgO, I've used the template as you proposed :) I have seen however that the Dutch translation of city is 'staad' instead of 'stad' :p is it possible to change that? I have also noticed that the titles (City, province...) are aligned left-center. I think it would be better to align it to left-top. This will give a clearer distinction between different blocks and will make the whole thing more 'easy on the eyes'. Overall I really like the sidebar :) It's easy, clear and compact ;) Thx for this! --Ilja (talk) 20:04, 19 November 2016 (CET)
- Ah, that's awesome ! Thank you for that :) I fixed this typo (my Dutch is very poor as you can see :p ).
- What do you mean exactly ? Are you suggesting to use "vertical-align:top;" for the titles ? I tried that, but I couldn't see any changes :/
- Thank you for you feedback :D The design was made by Manu from Leuven, but he is not active anymore. I rediscovered his work some days ago :)
- Note that if you can rename the page of your crew if you want, since I noticed you plan to name it after the province and not the city ;)
- --HgO (talk) 20:31, 19 November 2016 (CET)
- Alright :D Thx, this was indeed what I meant ;) And yeah, I just used the Brugge-page because it was already there (and empty) and I wanted to try something first before making a new page (because this is all new for me), but it worked out pretty well, if I may say so :D So there is a good change that we will change it to Crew_West-Vlaanderen (or something like that) in the future.
- And don't worry about your Dutch, my French is at least just as bad ;) That's why we have English, isn't it :p
- --Ilja (talk) 21:07, 19 November 2016 (CET)
Pads don't seem to work on the wiki
yesterday we didn't seem to have this problem, but this morning I noticed that the pirate pads don't seem to show up on the wiki :/ You can see the outline, but not the content. When I go to the pirate pad on http://www.piratepad.be I don't see a problem. Could the problem be something with the wiki?
I have made a screenshot so that you can see what I mean.
--Ilja (talk) 08:13, 4 December 2016 (CET)
- Hello ! Thierry just upgraded the wiki this night, and we are now using https. But as he said on Loomio, the pads are not using https yet. So, your browser is blocking the pads because it is assuming that they are not secure. Pads are managed by Koen, so we cannot do much at the moment... If you know him, maybe you could talk about this issue with him :) --HgO (talk) 09:52, 4 December 2016 (CET)
Sandbox also doesn't seem to work :/
- Indeed, the widget was outdated. It's now fixed ;) Have a nice day ! :) --HgO (talk) 08:53, 11 December 2016 (CET)