Transparency/Meeting/06 05 2021
|Date||Thu 6 May 2021|
|Clone this meeting|
The meeting is to debrief the verdict of our appeal to State Council (cfr https://www.loomio.org/s/6peH8Exr ), and start the writing of an article about it.
It will happen online using our audio-conferencing tool https://talk.parley.be/
The pad of this meeting : https://pad.parley.be/p/debrief-state-council
Present : HgO, Pat, Ale, Vanecx
- Some articles have been published in the press following our press release
- in La Libre, DH, l'Avenir. Contact was made with RTBF but without an article being written.
- relayed by the local opposition in Braine-l'Alleud, it will probably be brought on the table of next council meeting
- the date of that next council meeting is not yet known https://www.braine-lalleud.be/fr/administration/mandataires/conseil-communal/calendrier-et-ordre-du-jour.html
- Transparencia used the judgment of State Council during a presentation at the Walloon Parliament
- the video can be seen here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaiC-3o97Ao&t=9548s in which we discover that Braine-l'Alleud is interested by the transparency platform deliberations.be
- While we're mentioning Transparencia, we received a request to share a petition between Pirates, to support the creation of a lobbies register : https://www.parlement-wallonie.be/pwpages?p=petition-detail&id=189
- Transparencia has a meeting on 10/05, it might be a good idea to see where they currently stand
- Until now, the judgment has not been published on Braine-l'Alleud's website
- It would be good to have an article before this next council
- Elements that should be included in the article:
- cost - access to justice
- energy spent, tiredness, stress
- duration (?)
- auditor had refused at first-reading (arguments?). Basically saying "yes on the substance, no on the form"
- CADA has changed in the meanwhile. But since they received more decisional power, their position on draft minutes is more negative now.
- Will CADA become more positive again now with the judgment of State Council?
- Next logical step after draft minutes is the annexes.