Follow-up on proposals
Proposals that were rejected or suspended and could be re-worked:
- Vote 1: Rejected but needs rework -> Renumeratie van mandaten - Rémunération des mandats
- Vote 9: Accepted with a warning, Coreteam should be very cautious about this power -> Emergency suspension by coreteam
- Vote 14: Rejected, to be reformulated -> Confirmation of suspension by coreteam
- Vote 21: Rejected with minimal majority. Another version is to be proposed based on the discussions prior to voting -> Splitting of the coreteam
- Vote 41: Accepted with a remark : what happens if the GA doesn't vote the budget ? We need more work around this -> Acceptance of the budget (planned expenses) by the GA
New ideas that came out from the discussions:
- We need to think about how we want the party to be financed (e.g. if crowdfunding, how?) cf. vote 1
- During the debate about the Vote 2 (Cotisation des membres - Lidgeld), there was a will of recommending an "ideal price" (between 10 and 15€ per year).
- The mediation commission should motivate its decision
- What about the link between press squad, crews and local press? (cf. vote 45)
You can also make some new proposals or amendments by the mean of GetOpinionated : http://opinion.pirateparty.be/
Operational Squads (new) & Coreteam
See the voting document to know the definition of each group. The Operational Squads are the following:
- David Leben
- Gilles Durys
- Greg Siebrand
- Fred Pasteleur
- Fred M
- HgO (Hadrien)
- Fred M
- Vincent L.
Please note that the following Squads are void, therefore their roles are assumed by the coreteam: If you are interested to join, contact the coreteam ( email: coreteam 'at' pirateparty.be ).
- Seccretariaat - Secrétariat
The General Assembly is over. Now is time to have a feedback, to keep going in the right way.
You have the pad to give your opinion and help us to improve the next GA: feel free to write in the language you like! Schrijf maar in de taal je wil! Ecris dans la langue de ton choix!
Direct link here : https://pad.pirateparty.be/p/ga2014-08-feedback