Crew Brussels/Meeting/21 08 2012

From Pirate Party Belgium
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Brussels
Date Tue 21 August 2012
Time 8:25pm
Address
 ?
Brussels
City
Attendees Abdelkrim, Alexander, Delphine, Line, Maël, Toon, Suki, Alex
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Tue 2012-08-21 meeting / Réunion / Vergadering

Some rules

  1. Each of the topics below is of one of the following types: for INFO (no responsible, no due date), DECISION (no responsible, no due date) or for ACTION (indicated by the initials and the date).


Metadata

  • Where: Line' place
  • What: Elections, Misc
  • When Start - end: Tue 21 August 2012 from 20:25 - 22:30
  • Next meeting
    • When: Thu 2012-08-28 from 20:00
    • Where: Line' place - close to the stock market (Beurs - Bourse station)
Name Abbr Function Presence
Abdelkrim BOUJRAF ABO TBD YES
Alexander ZENON AZE TBD YES
Delphine CHEVALIER DCH TBD YES
Erwin LEYMAN ELE TDB NO
Hakim NAJI HNA TBD NO
Line CALLEBAUT LCA General Secratary Pirate Party Belgium - Captain 1000 Brussels YES
Maël BRUNET MBR TBD YES
Merel FABRE MFA TBD NO
Nicolas TSURU NTS TBD NO
Toon BIJNENS TBI TBD YES
Suki Suk TBD YES
Alex Cullen ACU TBD YES

Minutes

We welcome 2 new faces

Suki

She has setup the company called http://www.musicbrussels.com

[INFO] Put a badge on the eye of other political posters.

Alex

Film maker, video producer

[INFO]: Alex will record some our events like the picnic and produce some videos.

communication

Saturday Debate Pic Nic's

evaluation of first event 18th of august


setting date next

  • When: Sunday September 1, 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00
  • Where: Place de Monnaie
  • [INFO] Suki could bring 5 of her bands and organise a concert with Music Brussels
  • Suki proposes to FM Brussels to advertise the event
  • [DECISION] to meet some days this week to prepare the event
  • [ACTION] to meet Saturday 14:00-16:00


determination full preparation agenda

  • (guest speakers, contacting)
    • AZE will check if he can bring a guest speaker
  • (subjects of discussion)
  • (flyers and advertisement)
  • (press contacts)

Sunday Liquid Feedback events

organisation team

  • [ACTION] Alex could record the presentation
  • [DECISION] to organise next tuesday the presentation of http://www.jegouverne.be or http://www.ikregeer.be
  • MBR will invite people from the brussels mailing list.
  • Where: etterbeek
  • When: 18:30

speakers

day of exercise

first debate day (setting day)

Flyer sessions on public events

planning on flyering on Brussels Events

door to door flyering and introducing