|Start date||Tue 29 May 2012|
- Twitter : @PiratesBE
- Facebook: Pirate Party Belgium
- Diaspora* : @ppbe
- Mastodon : @ppbe
- Youtube : PartiPirateBe
- Validating the pattern.
- Deciding the language of communication.
- Launching the FB page and Twitter account following the new pattern on January the 4th.
Although it is not desired, it is tolerated that Pirates sponsor some publications on a platform like Facebook. Special attention should be given to issues like : fair amount of money spent (small amounts, please); targeting women in advertising campaign with the aim of reducing the gender gap ; selection of shared articles and territories targeted should take into account other pirates (not just yourself).
2017 (Total : 186€)
- 19€ spent on the Esplanade article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 19€ spent on the Mastodon/fr article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 19€ spent on the Mastodon/nl article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 75€ spent on Josse's article on democracy (sponsor : Josse C)
- 10€ spent on the announcement we were in Wilfried (sponsor : Josse C)
- 18€ spent on the article : Reaction on Ecolo's proposals (NL) (sponsor : Josse C)
- 13€ spent on the article : Reaction on Ecolo's proposals (FR) (sponsor : Michel B)
- 13€ spent on a Transparencia.be article (sponsor : Josse C)
Spreadsheet gathering data on the website about : number of visitors each month ; number of visitors on each article/page (and money spent to sponsor their publication on the Facebook national page). Version made the 20/07/2017