Difference between revisions of "Crew Gent"
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
| 31 Jan 2012
| 31 Jan 2012
Revision as of 13:56, 4 February 2012
The crew that's currently running Pirate Party Ghent is currently unnamed. It's a bunch of local guys coming together and see what they can do. It's still in an early stage but we hope new crews will pop-up over time.
We have a mailing list for the ghent crew. You can subscribe or unsubscribe at http://nl.pirateparty.be/content/mailing-list-piratenpartij-vlaanderen-inschrijven. Be sure to subscribe to the one that says "Inschrijven op de mailing list van de Gentse Piraten" :-).
We currently meet in hackerspace whitespace, every tuesday evening, weekly. Note: the hackerspace itself is not involved in the pirate party, but they are kind enough to allow us to hang out there :-) for which thanks.
The address is:
MBC, Room 1.21 Blekerijstraat 75, 9000 Gent
We meet at 20:00. The hackerspace is in an old factory building converted into offices/atelier/storage rooms for rent. Go up the blue stairs when you get in, and to the end of the corridor, room 1.21.
The place has a large white entrance gate, if closed (closes at 20:05 automatically), call 0493 60 41 43, let it ring once, and the gate will open. (only on Tuesdays). So bring your phone, and put that number in there!
- Bring your laptop if you can, there is free internet, and you will be able to share in the note-taking.
- Yes, you are welcome if you want to come over!
|18 Oct 2011||CrewGent/Meeting01|
|1 Nov 2011||CrewGent/Meeting02|
|8 Nov 2011||CrewGent/Meeting03|
|15 Nov 2011||CrewGent/Meeting04|
|22 Nov 2011||CrewGent/Meeting05|
|28 Nov 2011||CrewGent/Meeting06|
|6 Dec 2011||CrewGent/Meeting07|
|13 Dec 2011||CrewGent/Meeting08|
|20 Dec 2011||CrewGent/Meeting09|
|10 Jan 2012||CrewGent/Meeting10|
|17 Jan 2012||CrewGent/Meeting11|
|22 Jan 2012||CrewGent/ManifestoMeeting|
|31 Jan 2012||CrewGent/Meeting12|
|14 Feb 2012||CrewGent/Meeting13|
- We are currently trying to compile a manifesto for CrewGent; draft currently at CrewGent/CrewGentManifesto.
- 2012 elections
- Results of the last local elections in Ghent.
- Taalgebruik: Engels? -> neen, Nederlands of Engels, maakt niet uit. Engels = iets meer toegankelijker voor iedereen in Belgie, Nederlands = meest gebruikte taal in Gent. Expect a mix of Dutch and English on this site, dutch will be used more often during the meetings IRL.
- Edit / add something on the wiki? Use the 'edit'-tab or for certain sections the 'edit'-hyperlink to edit a page. Don't forget that when you save, you'll have to solve a simple sum that appears above the textbox, after which you need to click 'Save page' again before your changes get saved.
- IT related stuff? If you need to contact the IT workgroup, you can do so at itwerkgroep @t pirateparty d0t be.