Christophe's Sample Page
A political opinion about informed democracy
- Our world poses certain issues that need to be acted upon.
- To understand the issue, one needs information.
- This information is fact-based.
- If you don't accept facts (or can't deny falsehoods), you cannot properly contribute.
- The democratic principle does never apply to facts, but only on how we humans want to respond to it.
- facts cannot be discussed, only proven or disproved by other facts (i.e. new information)
- All responses should also be validated as possible before it can be considered to be voted.
Logic of science