Social Media Squad
- Twitter : @PiratesBE
- Facebook: Pirate Party Belgium
- Mastodon (there is a PPBe instance, but no official PPBe account)
19/12/2015 : Pirate Lab (concerned : Pascal, Alexis and Jonas DB).
- Validating the pattern.
- Deciding the language of communication.
- Launching the FB page and Twitter account following the new pattern on January the 4th.
Although it is not desired, it is tolerated that Pirates sponsor some publications on a platform like Facebook. Special attention should be given to issues like : fair amount of money spent (small amounts, please); targeting women in advertising campaign with the aim of reducing the gender gap ; selection of shared articles and territories targeted should take into account other pirates (not just yourself).
2017 (Total : 160€)
- 19€ spent on the Esplanade article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 19€ spent on the Mastodon/fr article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 19€ spent on the Mastodon/nl article (sponsor : Josse C)
- 75€ spent on Josse's article on democracy (sponsor : Josse C)
- 10€ spent on the announcement we were in Wilfried (sponsor : Josse C)
- 18€ spent on the PPBe reaction to ECOLO's 17 proposals (sponsor : Michel B)