Difference between revisions of "Pirate Assembly Fall 2014"
|Line 120:||Line 120:|
Revision as of 23:51, 25 November 2014
- 1 Practical info
- 2 Agenda
- 2.1 (10.00 - 13.00) Morning
- 2.2 (13.00 - 14.00) Lunch
- 2.3 (14.00 - 17.00) Afternoon: Projects kick-off!
- 3 Discussions
- 4 Organisation
(une traduction de cette page suivra bientôt, merci de votre patience - deze pagina zal zo snel mogelijk vertaald worden, bedankt voor uw begrip)
Assembly/Gathering on the theme : Working together
Sunday 14th of December, read the agenda of the day for all details.
Grote Markt 24, 9100 Sint-Niklaas
- Morning :
- Afternoon: Everybody
(10.00 - 13.00) Morning
(9.30) Meet at the station (to be confirmed)
(10.00) Welcome by Waasland Crew
(10.15) Icebreaker (Crews presentation)
- New interface
- Top Menu
- New structure
- New features
- Future projects
- Upgrade to mediawiki version 1.25 to have access to the visual editor (Beta version currently)
- Improve the templates and formulars
- Implement a calendar
- Radio Panik
- Mumble permanences
- New guidelines for the assemblies
- Less Voting, more dialog
- More preparation
- Continuity in the assemblies
- More space for our web tool: Get Op
- Issue with updating the statutes since previous GA
(13.00 - 14.00) Lunch
We can't make a potluck since the venue sells food. Here is a list of places where we can eat:
- Panos sandwich shop in the Stationsstraat 35
- Basic Italian shop that sells pasta cups at Stationsstraat 52
- Prices: 4.5 to 5.5 for a cup
- Soep & Zoet, a soup store that also has homemade baking goods, Stationsstraat 16
- 3.5 for a sandwich, 4 to 5 for soup
- Enterken at Stationsstraat 11, also a sandwich shop like Panos but larger.
(14.00 - 17.00) Afternoon: Projects kick-off!
(14.00) Short overview of projects
Short overview of projects that people started or want to start (also for operational squads!) followed by a (short! and timed) discussion of the issues, ideas, ....
What do we mean by projects? Anything you would like to do as a pirate, but would prefer not to do alone. For instance, installing, pirate boxes, promoting basic income, organising ourselves for the anti-TTIP demonstration on Dec. 19, getting us new logos, writing a Belgian pirates manifesto, ... Really, anything that drives you. The floor is yours.
(15.00) Split up for deeper discussion
In this second phase, the projects split around to be able to keep discussing more deeply with the people who are interested. This way, you can even start working on your project, directly.
(16.30) Wrap up
- presentation of new candidates for operationalsquads or coreteam
- announcement on next GA (when, where (?), proposals via getop, ideas of themes?)
- give your feedback on the day
(around 17h) End
Direct link: http://piratepad.be/p/assembly_fall_2014_discussion
- Convocation (need a subscription formular to anticipate te number of participants)
- Call to operational squads to prepare for reporting
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/607061439416012
Internet connection: OK: wifi available (Kasper has confirmed)
- Local Etherpard server:
- Wifi Router:
- Food: Can't make a potluck since the venue sells food. We can choice a place to go in group. There is a line about lunch in the agenda.
Beamer: OK (we take the one that's in Gerard Street)
Sound: OK (Thomas brings his speaker/microphone)
- Printing of the document:
- Need a document first --> so far, only printing of about 10 A4 pages with a map showing where the snacks are located.
Chairs: OK (Kasper has confirmed)
- Stickers for making badges + white board markers: name + something else?
- Valerie can take care of stickers.
- Who has markers? Patrick.
Contact the orga
To contact us, go to the GA Squad page & pad