ITSquad/Meeting/04 06 2017
< ITSquad | Meeting
|Date||Sun 4 June 2017|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
Train : station Limal (from Ottignies or Leuven)
Car : E411 near Wavre
Starting after 10:00 in the morning, and as long as we want.
- Continue to try the work not alone approach.
- Tune up, feedback, backups, etc of our instance of Mastodon
- Follow up the test installation of a mail server under @parley.be about our mails
- And as a reminder of a previous lab a Mindmap : https://framindmap.org/c/maps/124699/public
We are testing YunoHost on parley.be : https://yunohost.org/#/install_manually_fr
- setting up a debian jessy on a Hetzner VM
- setting up Yunohost
The idea is to set up our own mailing server.
We will have to send a mail to pirates having a @ppbe mail address to tell them:
- the login / password will change
- the smpt / imap / webmail will change
- we cannot backup the current content of the mailboxes -> users must do it by themselves
- estimate how much people are still using this service
- estimate consequences of not being at Infomaniak, because emails are currently the logins to manage Infomaniak services.
Mailing lists, how to organize them better ? https://www.loomio.org/d/mOUW7XN9/comment/1248885
In order to have our IPs whitelisted, we will need a Microsoft document to be signed
Check if we can do `docker-compose build` while it's still running -> yes we can