- 1 Intro
- 2 Results
- 2.1 Motie 1 : Financiëen - Motion 1 : Finances
- 2.2 Motie 2: Conflicten oplossen - Motion 2: Résolution des conflits
- 2.2.1 2.1 Moderatie - Moderation
- 2.2.2 2.2 Verzoenings- en tuchtcommissie - Commission de conciliation et de discipline
- 18.104.22.168 Vote 5: accepted
- 22.214.171.124 Vote 6: accepted
- 126.96.36.199 Vote 7: A
- 188.8.131.52 Vote 8: accepted
- 184.108.40.206 Vote 9: accepted with a warning
- 220.127.116.11 Vote 10: accepted
- 18.104.22.168 Vote 11: accepted
- 22.214.171.124 Vote 12: B accepted
- 126.96.36.199 Vote 13: accepted
- 188.8.131.52 Vote 14: (Postponed)
- 184.108.40.206 Vote 15: accepted
- 220.127.116.11 Vote 16: accepted
- 18.104.22.168 Vote 17: B accepted
- 22.214.171.124 Vote 18: accepted
- 126.96.36.199 Idea from the discussion
- 2.2.3 2.3 Projecten - Projets
- 2.3 Motie 3: Structuur - Motion 3: Structure
- 2.3.1 3.1 Coreteam - Coreteam
- 2.3.2 3.2 Secretariaat - secrétariat
- 2.3.3 3.3 coördinatie-comite - comité de coordination
- 2.3.4 3.4 Squads - Squads
- 2.3.5 3.5 Coaching-squad - L'escouade Coaching
- 2.3.6 3.6 Coordinatie-squad - L'escouade de coordination
- 2.3.7 3.7 Coreteam-squad - L'escouade Coreteam
- 2.3.8 3.8 Financien-squad - L'escouade Finance
- 2.3.9 3.9 Algemene Vergadering-squad - L'escouade AG
- 2.3.10 3.10 IT-squad - L'escouade IT
- 2.3.11 3.11 Pres-squad - L'escouade Presse
- 2.3.12 3.12 Secretariaat-squad - L'escouade Secrétariat
- 2.3.13 3.13 Wiki-squad - L'escouade Wiki
- 2.3.14 3.14 Naam - Nom
- 2.3.15 3.15 Procedures - Procédures
- 3 New Squads & Coreteam
We have been voting on the following document.
Total voters : 32
Motie 1 : Financiëen - Motion 1 : Finances
1.1 Renumeratie van mandaten - Réemunération des mandats
Vote 1: (Postponed)
13 green / 14 red
- Discussions during the GA:
- These number don't mean anything, 22,5% have to be specified and we need a distinction between full-time and part-time mandates.
- A percentage of the national revenues should go towards the crews, in order to allocate a budget.
- The underlying question is how strongly the elected people should be connected to the party (does one deal with his/her budget all alone,or is he/she getting it back from the party with help ?
- Distinction between full time job versus city counselors.
- Maximum/minimum wage for elected people (put a cap to avoid people who come just for the money).
- Budget of the party could be voted on the GAs so that we know what will happen to the money.
- More proposals will be made on a next GA.
- We have to use crowd funding.
- Should the elected people who get paid give some money to the party or should they give all their remuneration to the party that will retrocede them back a "salary" ?
1.2 Cotisation des membres - Lidgeld
Vote 2: D
Since the pairs A&C and B&D were very similar, we decided at first to choose between A&C (red cards) or B&D (green cards)
- 2,5 euro/month (A or C): 4 red
- 1 euro/year (B or D): big majority
- D: big majority -> accepted
Motie 2: Conflicten oplossen - Motion 2: Résolution des conflits
2.1 Moderatie - Moderation
Vote 3: accepted
Vote 4: accepted
if not the GA, it will be the squads managing the channels
2.2 Verzoenings- en tuchtcommissie - Commission de conciliation et de discipline
Vote 5: accepted
Remark : "bestuur" removed from dutch version.
Vote 6: accepted
Vote 7: A
- A: accepted
- B (simple majority) : rejected de facto since we have choosen A
- C (special majority) : idem
Remark during the GA: What does entity mean ?
- Person (green) : 14
- Group (red) : 15
>>> Entity is defined as "minimum 3 pirates" at the majority.
Vote 8: accepted
Vote 9: accepted with a warning
- 13 green and 9 red -> Accepted
Remark 1: the majority of voters isn't obtained, because of a lot of abstention.
Remark 2: The member of the Coreteam have to be cautious when suspending somebody.
Vote 10: accepted
Vote 11: accepted
Vote 12: B accepted
- A: 13 green.
- B: 15 red : accepted.
Vote 13: accepted
Remark: "coreteam election" is removed because it happens every 6 months and this doesn't make sense with the proposal.
Vote 14: (Postponed)
The coreteam has to confirm the suspension/exclusion for every decision (not only before the elections) : 13 green / 13 red
Postponed for later in the day
if the coreteam doesn't validate => escalade to the GA
we need to reformulate this proposition for the next GA
A: green :
B: red :
Remark the decision will supercede vote 13
Vote 15: accepted
Vote 16: accepted
Vote 17: B accepted
- A : ? green.
- B : majority of red : accepted.
Vote 18: accepted
Idea from the discussion
The Conflict Resolution Group or Mediation Team will have to motivate his decision.
2.3 Projecten - Projets
Remark : what's a project ? we will have to define this
Vote 19: B accepted
- A : rejected.
- B : majority of red: accepted.
Vote 20: A & B accepted
Remark 1: if there is no coordination squad, the Coreteam takes its role.
Remark 2: concerning B, it's decided to delete the first part, a copy-paste of A : "Elke piraat die een project start moet de coördinatie-squad contacteren met de volgende informatie: een beschrijving van het project en een contactpersoon. De coördinatie-squad registreert het project formeel na verificatie dat het de statuten en de waarden van de partij respecteert." / "Chaque pirate lançant un projet doit contacter l'escouade de coordination avec les informations suivantes : une description du projet et une personne de contact. L'escouade de coordination enregistre dans les faits le projet après avoir vérifié qu'il respecte les statuts et les valeurs du parti."
- A : accepted.
- B : 15 green / 10 red -> accepted.
Motie 3: Structuur - Motion 3: Structure
3.1 Coreteam - Coreteam
Vote 21: (postponed)
- 13 green / 14 red : postponed.
A new proposal will be made based on the discussions prior to voting. The 3.2 and 3.3 don't make sense without 3.1. It's decided to skip 3.2 and 3.3.
3.2 Secretariaat - secrétariat
Vote 22: (postponed)
Vote 23: (postponed)
Vote 24: (postponed)
Vote 25: (postponed)
3.3 coördinatie-comite - comité de coordination
Vote 26: (postponed)
Vote 27: (postponed)
Vote 28: (postponed)
Vote 29: (postponed)
Vote 30: (postponed)
Vote 31: (postponed)
3.4 Squads - Squads
Remark 1: the squads concerned by vote 32-35 are defined afterwards.
Remark 2: a vote based on the general principle of delegating some responsibilities of the Coreteam to Squads and allowing the Coreteam to take back those responsibilities is made (decision at the simple majority) -> accepted.
Remark 3 : the Squads should be reworded "Operational Squads" in this context.
Vote 32: A & B accepted
- A: accepted.
- B: accepted.
Remark: in this vote, A and B don't exclude each other.
Vote 33: A & B accepted
- B: accepted.
Vote 34: accepted
3.5 Coaching-squad - L'escouade Coaching
Vote 35: accepted
3.6 Coordinatie-squad - L'escouade de coordination
Vote 36: accepted
Vote 37: rejected
- 7 green / more red
Vote 38: accepted
3.7 Coreteam-squad - L'escouade Coreteam
Vote 39: not voted
This is inconsistent with previous decisions -> no vote on 39.
Vote 40: accepted
3.8 Financien-squad - L'escouade Finance
Vote 41 : accepted with a remark
Remark 1 : issue concerning the translation in French. Reworded in "Mettre en oeuvre le budget approuvé par l'Assemblée Générale." A vote is made to approve this.
Who approves the budget ? The Coreteam (A) or the GA (B) ?
- A : ? green : rejected.
- B : majority of red : accepted.
Remark 2 : what will happen if the GA does not approve the budget ? We need a proposal concerning this for the next GA.
Vote 42: accepted
3.9 Algemene Vergadering-squad - L'escouade AG
Vote 43: accepted
3.10 IT-squad - L'escouade IT
Vote 44: accepted
3.11 Pres-squad - L'escouade Presse
Remark 1: this is not about opinion letters (written in a personal name), but only press releases in the name of the party. Remark 2: what about local press?
Vote 45: accepted
3.12 Secretariaat-squad - L'escouade Secrétariat
Remark : shouldn't we make it possible for the Coreteam to access the list of members by itself?
Vote 46: accepted
3.13 Wiki-squad - L'escouade Wiki
Vote 47: accepted
3.14 Naam - Nom
Vote 48: Operational Squad
It's about finding a name for the "operational squads". Four names are voted : Operational Squads vs. "who cares" vs. "squads" vs. "organs".
3.15 Procedures - Procédures
Vote 49: Simple Majority
Remark : there is an issue with wording: "motie van wantrouwen" and "motion de défiance" instead of vertrouwen/confiance. It's about getting someone out. >>> Voted for simple majority (not special majority).
Vote 49bis : accepted
Is the 49 also applied to the Coreteam ? Accepted.
Vote 50: accepted
New Squads & Coreteam
See the vonting document to know the definition of each group. The new Squads are the following:
Every candidate has been approved by the GA.
- David Leben
- Gilles Durys
- Greg Siebrand
- Fred Pasteleur
- Fred M
- HgO (Hadrien)
- Fred M
- Vincent L.
- Thomas (no approval needed)
- Kjell (no approval needed)
Please note that the following Squads are void, therefore their roles are assumed by the coreteam:
- Seccretariaat - Secrétariat