Introduced a third option for voting: next to
- "yes" (green) or
- "no" (red)
- "postponed" (white): voted unanimously yes
- Minimum of 2 votes difference, else postponed automatically
- Not 50% for green, then it is not yes?
- Vincent L.
- fred m.
Everybody counts votes if close call. General remark: rejected does not mean it definatly rejected,
Discussion on voting; do we go for classic voting and forgo the adaption?
- 21 yes
- 3 no
2.1 (french version): accepted
- translation problem: radicale democratie should be directe democratie
2.2 accepted 2.3. accepted 2.4. accepted
- 19 no
- 14 yes
7. 23 vs 13 accepted
8. accepted (better written version of 9)
9. rejected 15 vs 24
11. Remark: this definition can be applied to every company accepted 21 vs 17 after recount how could we make anyone liable to use public facilities?
13. accepted remark: Assange is not a wistleblower, better if names were removed (voted as is, but could use an amendment)
14. accepted remark: better definition required for "net neutrality".
15. accepted; remarks: it's more or less already in there: but remarks about only postal system and human rights with similar initiative.
16. rejected; remarks: factual issue in the proposal since the press can be censored, what about private data protection
17. accepted 24 vs 11; remarks: fuzzy language
18. rejected ;remarks: what is "democratie radicale" ? is it "imposed democracy" ;) We need another word than "radical" (2.1)
19. rejected 14 vs 24
20. rejected ;remarks: fuzzy "what's being for the referendum ?" how do we define referendum ?
21. postponed 18 vs 16
22. rejected ;remarks: what does that mean ? we already have justice system
23. accepted ;remarks: this is about someone who's been elected, not for candidates;
24. accepted 20 vs ? ;remarks: the proposal is too vague, too general
25. rejected; remarks what do we mean by recognize ? (aknowledge existence or legitimity ?)
26. rejected - same remark as 25.
29. accepted 25 vs ?; remarks: vague and fuzzy ? ambiguous ? what does local economy mean? does it mean protectionism? note: does not explain, also does not say protectionism
30. rejected/postponed ;remarks : what does "resource" means; answer from author: means "resource based economy" needs clarification
31. accepted 20 vs 13; remarks: what's "alternative economy" ? see examples
32. rejected 14 vs 18
33. rejected ;remarks: not clear on what it really means
34. rejected ;remark: it's a statement, not a program point or opinion
35. accepted; anonymous
36. rejected ;remarks : need to change EU laws for that; the first part is already in 27;
39. accepted ; remarks : universal basic income (everyone); what's the definition of basic income ? ; also remarked: "factual error, labour is not an economic product"
40. accepted ; remarks : minimun wage (working people only)
42. rejected; remarks: this is demagogy, ideology, unclear, fuzzy
43.rejected, except by Kash; remarks : implies corporate citizenship? (==a company is having same right as a citizen)
45. rejected (awfully stated)
46. postponed ;17 vs 15 ;remarks : european law problem; very hard to realize
48. rejected 10/18 remark: who's "them" ? Pirates or citizens ?
51. accepted (rem: should state "a public audit" or something like that)
52. rejected ;remarks: 1. cannot be done in only one country, 2. should explicitely read a wage/profit "ratio". 3. is missing clear definition and is quite populist position; how would we explain this to a journalist
54. rejected 14 vs 17; remarks : lower cap but also upper cap limitation, should maybe say minimally
55. rejected ;remarks: Too vague, should say public financing (with money from the state), also who would finance a bank that has gone bust anyway? ; too anecdoctical, lack of big picture.
56. accepted; remarks: the national part could be left out
57. rejected remarks: why only bankers
Proposal to deal with running-out-of-time: ACCEPTED
- whatever is not voted here today will be submitted on getopinionated - and will be voted on getopinionated - and will be valid as if elected on the EGA - with voting closing before the first november - only members will be able to vote: each Pirate will receive his/her membership via email, and then registrations will be closed (for security). - only proposals from the program will be voted
- has been voted yes
58. rejected; unclear: what are policticians, while they are active or allways; only banks? ... ?
59. accepted unanymously
61. rejected ; remarks: this would mean we have to exit the euro
62. accepted (rem: what is a dubious investment ? who defines it ?)
EOEGA- End of General Assembly
BIG THX TO ORGANISERS!!