- 1 Introduction
- 2 Planning
- 2.1 Before we begin
- 2.2 Contribution (5 weeks) | May, 31st to July, 5th at 23h59
- 2.3 Amendments (3 weeks) | July, 6th to July 26th at 23h59
- 2.4 Proposals to vote ( 2 weeks) | July 26th to August 8th at 12h00 (noon)
- 2.5 General Assembly | 9/8/2014
- 2.6 Results | <= Click here
- 2.7 Feedback and Follow-up
The Pirate Party is in perpetual evolution. It's time for a new General Assembly cycle.
It will start in May, 31th and will end with the actual General Assembly on August 9th.
We will follow a new protocol, voted during the last General Assembly:
Motion 2 (Statutes), point 14 of the following document: http://wiki.pirateparty.be/images/c/c4/EGA14-01_voting_document.pdf
Approved by the General Assembly of January 2014: Events/EGA:2014-01/voting-day1
"The Coreteam meets to define questions for Pirates. The questions should be simply worded, unambiguous and as open as possible"
Subject will be:
How can we improve the internal functioning of the Pirate Party in the coming years, based on the experiences of the past years?
Contribution (5 weeks) | May, 31st to July, 5th at 23h59
" All the Pirates have the opportunity to make any response (s) to the question (s) asked. The duration of this period is five weeks. After two weeks, then every week, the Coreteam send an email to motivate all members. The texts are published on the website as and when they arrive, and assigned a number that identifies it. At the end of five weeks, no further contributions will be accepted, the list of contributions is stopped. "
Amendments (3 weeks) | July, 6th to July 26th at 23h59
"All the Pirates have the opportunity to modify, edit, delete, correct, translate contributions. The duration of this period is three weeks. At the end of three weeks, all amended texts become the " raw material " from which will be drawn up proposals to vote. "
Proposals to vote ( 2 weeks) | July 26th to August 8th at 12h00 (noon)
"All Pirates have the opportunity to build from the "raw material" proposals to vote . The duration of this period is two weeks."
General Assembly | 9/8/2014
Agenda of the day: http://wiki.pirateparty.be/index.php/Events/EGA:2014-08/Assembly
Presentation of the morning: http://wiki.pirateparty.be/index.php/File:Presentation_EGA.pdf
Results | <= Click here
It can certainly be improved. Let's learn together.
Follow-up on proposals
Proposals that were rejected or suspended and could be re-worked
- Vote 1: Renumeratie van mandaten - Rémunération des mandats
- Vote 9: Accepted with a warning, Coreteam should be very cautious about this power Emergency suspension by coreteam
- Vote 14: Rejected, to be reformulated Confirmation of suspension by coreteam
- Vote 21: Rejected with minimal majority. Another version is to be proposed based on the discussions prior to voting Splitting of the coreteam
- Vote 41: Accepted with a remark, Needs more work around it Acceptance of the budget (planned expenses) by the GA
Your feedback on the protocol
Your feedback on the organisation