Difference between revisions of "Crew Gent/Meeting/20 03 2012"

From Pirate Party Belgium
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Bot: Fixing redirects)
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
{{MeetingSidebar
 +
|lang = nl
 +
|meetingname = Meeting19
 +
|workgroup = Crew Gent
 +
|date = 20-03-2012
 +
|postalcode = 9000
 +
|city = Gent
 +
|attendees =
 +
}}
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 
* agenda vorige week
 
* agenda vorige week
Line 27: Line 36:
 
* erik will create filmsquad page
 
* erik will create filmsquad page
  
== Preparation for Algemene Vergadering (Line, Marouan and Paul will be present) ==
+
== Preparation for Algemene vergadering ==
 +
 
 +
Link:
 +
[[GA:2012/03 Brussels|General_Assembly:2012]]
 +
 
 +
Algemene Vergadering (Line, Marouan and Paul will be present) ==
 
Datum: zondag 25/03/2012
 
Datum: zondag 25/03/2012
 
Plaats:  De Markten
 
Plaats:  De Markten
Line 115: Line 129:
  
 
== Call for web-squad members -> send out the notice to other Crews ==
 
== Call for web-squad members -> send out the notice to other Crews ==
wat het moet worden -> vb: https://www.pirateparty.ca/ (met vpn service ...^^...) andalso http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
+
wat het moet worden ->
+
* vb: https://www.pirateparty.ca/ (met vpn service ...^^...) and also http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
+
 
 
== Party naming in dutch ==
 
== Party naming in dutch ==
  

Latest revision as of 23:36, 25 September 2017

Meeting19 Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Gent
Date Tue 20 March 2012
Time ?
Address
?
9000 Gent
City
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Agenda

  • agenda vorige week
  • Een lezing met Prof. De Hert; samen met Kafka organiseren? (sandb got mail)
  • Preparation for GA (Line, Marouan and Paul will be present)
  • Call for web-squad members -> send out the notice to other Crews
  • Party naming in dutch
  • Beperkingen Facebook page

agenda vorige week

  • still TODO: Sandb will make event on facebook for this
  • list has been sent

goedgekeurd

lezersbrief

lezersbrief Thomas in De Standaard en De Morgen! Even in print! -> ook sabam: http://www.zdnet.be/news/137286/rechtenvrije-muziek-bestaat-niet/

Een lezing met Prof. De Hert; samen met Kafka organiseren? (sandb got mail)

  • van Jonas van Kafka
  • yes, we want to work together
  • sandb will message
  • still looking for a good room to show docus
  • zijn er kanalen om activiteiten te promoten? look for sites etc... e.g. gratis in gent, uit in gent, specifiek in gent, GSR
  • erik will create filmsquad page

Preparation for Algemene vergadering

Link: General_Assembly:2012

Algemene Vergadering (Line, Marouan and Paul will be present) == Datum: zondag 25/03/2012 Plaats: De Markten Adres: Oude Graanmarkt 5, 1000 Brussel Duur van vergadering: 10u tot 19u Deuren openen vanaf 10h.

  • sandb check with monika stemmen volmacht kan, let glenn know
  • sandb, mimor with car from gent, carpool?
    • sandb can do, klaas, jonas, erik, starts very early, 8:00 from ghent
    • mimor has a big trunk :) --->
  • meebrengen:
    • computer?
    • power block/person
    • mimor brings wrt54gl w openwrt kamikaze

Website grieves

  • hoe moet de toekomstige website eruit zien? ideeen
  • vergelijking pirateparty.be vs pirateparty.ca
    • same tech
    • much better
    • irc, cc music torrents, selling vpn, merchandise, become a member section, ...
  • meer boodschap waar pirate party over gaat
  • duidelijk stellen dat we een politieke partij zijn (niet altijd duidelijk)
    • piratenpartij.be en partipirate.be claimen, maakt dit ook duidelijk, maar zijn gekocht
  • online = deftig, altijd, want anders doet het ons pijn
  • nieuws: gecontroleerd en regelmatig upgedated
  • hoofdsite: deur naar
  • integreren andere sites in drupal
    • nu verschillende passwords
    • integreren one password everywhere; single signon!!
  • toegang om site up-te-daten; nu beetje moeilijk: toekomst, iedereen die gemotiveerd is zeer gemakkelijk toegang krijgen tot de site
    • connecten naar andere social networks, post once on main site = auto post on mail, twitter, facebook, etc...
    • connect omgekeerd: whenever someone posts on twitter, facebook, feed on site
      • gateway naar social pages
  • opm mike:
    • geen overzicht op who's who
    • eigenlijk: allemaal Jurgen & Monica
    • how do we get overview about current sites/host
  • op alg verg
    • ask questions about usage on e.g. facebook on ga
    • use voting procedure
    • call for websquad members! -> ook op voorhand: if you want let mike or lien
  • have a procedure on updating site?
    • how to use
    • how to update
    • document online how to participate on the site!
  • voting for art on site in future?
  • vertaling?
    • how to structure?
    • translate artikels?
    • how to combine this with seo?
  • mike is respo
  • centraliseren van info in het begin is belangrijk
  • stemmen: yes/no zou moeten goed werken
  • QOTDwhy do we need a website?
    • lqfb
    • forum
    • wiki
    • main
      • faq
      • about
      • ...
  • proposal de marouan
    • link to other sites mainly?
  • mike: website is an overview
    • for like his mum
    • should be a portal, short overview
  • page needs to load very fast to attract people

Call for web-squad members -> send out the notice to other Crews

wat het moet worden ->

Party naming in dutch

  • Official Dutch: "Piratenpartij"
    • partij in andere kleur?
    • zoals in zwitserland
  • kwestie is voor communicatie
    • altijd frans/ned/duits? gebruiken
  • line zal meebrengen als vraag voorstel morgen (woe) als voorstel alg. verg. zondag.

Beperkingen Facebook page

  • link sharing op facebook ging niet?
  • je moet admin zijn
  • erik en jonas toegevoegd

Do we put internet security related stuff on the facebook page? ex: http://www.leakedin.com/


Website of the week

http://www.reddit.com/r/ponies