Difference between revisions of "Crew Gent"
|Line 154:||Line 154:|
| Oktober 2012
Revision as of 21:16, 2 October 2012
The crew that's currently running Pirate Party Ghent is currently unnamed. It's a bunch of local guys coming together and see what they can do. It's still in an early stage but we hope new crews will pop-up over time.
We are setting up a local program: Programma van de Gentse Crew
We have a mailing list for the ghent crew. You can subscribe or unsubscribe at http://pirateparty.be/?page_id=65 . Be sure to subscribe to the one that says "Inschrijven op de mailing list van de Gentse Piraten" :-). This is a very good idea if you want to show up at a meeting.
The address is:
vzw Soirée variété Donkersteeg 7, 9000 Gent, Belgium
We meet at 20:00 every Tuesday.
- Bring your laptop if you can, there is free internet, and you will be able to share in the note-taking.
- Yes, you are welcome if you want to come over!
- We are currently trying to compile a manifesto for CrewGent; draft currently at CrewGent/CrewGentManifesto.
- 2012 elections
- We did some awesome projection of the Pirate Logo on the Light Festival of Ghent 2012. Pictures
- Taalgebruik: Engels? -> neen, Nederlands of Engels, maakt niet uit. Engels = iets meer toegankelijker voor iedereen in Belgie, Nederlands = meest gebruikte taal in Gent. Expect a mix of Dutch and English on this site, dutch will be used more often during the meetings IRL.
- Edit / add something on the wiki? Use the 'edit'-tab or for certain sections the 'edit'-hyperlink to edit a page. Don't forget that when you save, you'll have to solve a simple sum that appears above the textbox, after which you need to click 'Save page' again before your changes get saved.
- IT related stuff? If you need to contact the IT workgroup, you can do so at itwerkgroep @t pirateparty d0t be.