Crew Brussels/Meeting/30 05 2012

From Pirate Party Belgium
< Crew Brussels‎ | Meeting
Revision as of 18:20, 12 February 2017 by HgO (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Work meeting Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Brussels
Date Wed 30 May 2012
Time ?
Address
?
Brussels
City
Attendees Nino, Clotilde, Jurgen, Nofel, Mael, Line, Frederic, Julia, Mab
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Agenda workmeeting 30/05

  1. approval of minutes from previous meeting
  2. election of a new captain for the Brussels crew
  3. organisation of 2012 elections :
    1. follow-up on points from previous meeting
    2. necessity of common program outline
    3. miscelaneous
  4. fleet (inter-crew) meeting
  5. European Action Day Against ACTA 09/06
  6. wiki workshop
  7. miscelaneous


Approval of minutes from previous meeting

  • Approved with minor modifications


Election of a new captain for the Brussels crew

  • Nino was unanimously elected captain
  • due to the low turnout and the fact that Nino was the only candidate, we will allow appeals to be raised at the latest by next work meeting (13/06)


Organisation of 2012 elections

  • meeting of the Schaerbeek team next Friday
  • we will start organising signature hunts, starting with next Wednesday (instead of the usual pirate beer) + also on the ACTA march and the Sunday pic-nic
  • Nino will pre-fill and print out the forms for signatures
  • Line and Marouan will see if it's possible to have flyers and posters (respectively in Dutch and French) printed by next Wednesday
  • the core team will cover small campaign expenses (printing of flyers etc)
  • Jurgen will keep updating the timeline (including the points above)
  • Someone in Antwerp proposed to make video clips for the campaign, this is a resource we can use


Fleet (inter-crew) meeting

  • Gent apparently wanted to organise that in late June, Mael will check with them and otherwise propose to do it in Brussels


European Action Day Against ACTA 09/06

  • We will be there + collect signatures
  • the coreteam has flags, we will use them


Wiki workshop

  • Nino will make a doodle to see who is interested + when to do it


Miscelaneous

  • Mab told us that Amelia Andersdotter will soon have an office outside the EP which we will be able to use to store material, possibly meet ; Nino will get a copy of the keys


Recap to-do list

  • Nino will pre-fill and print out the forms for signatures
  • Line and Marouan will see if it's possible to have flyers and posters (respectively in Dutch and French) printed by next Wednesday
  • Jurgen will keep updating the timeline (including the points above)
  • Gent apparently wanted to organise that in late June, Mael will check with them and otherwise propose to do it in Brussels
  • Nino will make a doodle to see who is interested + when to do the wiki workshop