Difference between revisions of "Crew Brussels/Meeting/21 08 2012"

From Pirate Party Belgium
Jump to: navigation, search
m
m (Franky moved page Brussels 2012-08-21 meeting to Crew Brussels/Meeting/21 08 2012: meeting naming convention)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
{{MeetingSidebar
 +
|lang = en
 +
|city=Brussels
 +
|meetingname = Meeting
 +
|workgroup = Crew Brussels
 +
|date = 21-08-2012
 +
|time = 20:25
 +
|attendees = Abdelkrim, Alexander, Delphine, Line, Maël, Toon, Suki, Alex
 +
}}
 +
 
= Tue 2012-08-21 meeting / Réunion / Vergadering =
 
= Tue 2012-08-21 meeting / Réunion / Vergadering =
  
Line 40: Line 50:
 
| Suki  || Suk || TBD || YES
 
| Suki  || Suk || TBD || YES
 
|-
 
|-
| Alex || Alex || TBD || YES
+
| Alex Cullen || ACU || TBD || YES
 
|}
 
|}
  
Line 58: Line 68:
  
 
== communication ==
 
== communication ==
 
  
  
Line 65: Line 74:
 
=== evaluation of first event 18th of august ===
 
=== evaluation of first event 18th of august ===
  
Event' pictures: http://pp1000brussels.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/pirate-party-brussels-city-crew-weekly-picnic-debate-event/
+
* Event' pictures: http://pp1000brussels.wordpress.com/2012/08/18/pirate-party-brussels-city-crew-weekly-picnic-debate-event/
 +
* We were 8 persons but mostly members of the team
 +
* We lacked communication, this is OK our goal was to make it first :-)
 +
 
  
 
=== setting date next ===
 
=== setting date next ===
 +
* When: Sunday September 1, 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00
 +
* Where: Place de Monnaie
 +
 +
* [INFO] Suki could bring 5 of her bands and organise a concert with Music Brussels
 +
* Suki proposes to FM Brussels to advertise the event
 +
* [DECISION] to meet some days this week to prepare the event
 +
* [ACTION] to meet Saturday 14:00-16:00
 +
 +
 
=== determination full preparation agenda ===
 
=== determination full preparation agenda ===
  
 
* (guest speakers, contacting)
 
* (guest speakers, contacting)
 +
** AZE will check if he can bring a guest speaker
 
* (subjects of discussion)
 
* (subjects of discussion)
 
* (flyers and advertisement)
 
* (flyers and advertisement)
Line 78: Line 100:
  
 
=== organisation team ===
 
=== organisation team ===
 +
* [ACTION] Alex could record the presentation
 +
* [DECISION] to organise next tuesday the presentation of http://www.jegouverne.be or http://www.ikregeer.be
 +
* MBR will invite people from the brussels mailing list.
 +
* Where: etterbeek
 +
* When: 18:30
 +
 
=== speakers ===
 
=== speakers ===
 
=== day of exercise ===
 
=== day of exercise ===
Line 86: Line 114:
  
 
=== planning on flyering on Brussels Events ===
 
=== planning on flyering on Brussels Events ===
 +
 
=== door to door flyering and introducing ===
 
=== door to door flyering and introducing ===

Latest revision as of 23:38, 10 February 2017

Meeting Toicon-icon-avocado-discuss.svg
Workgroup Crew Brussels
Date Tue 21 August 2012
Time 8:25pm
Address
?
Brussels
City
Attendees Abdelkrim, Alexander, Delphine, Line, Maël, Toon, Suki, Alex
Previous meeting Next meeting
Loading map...
Find routes on OpenStreetMap
Export iCalendar
Clone this meeting

Tue 2012-08-21 meeting / Réunion / Vergadering

Some rules

  1. Each of the topics below is of one of the following types: for INFO (no responsible, no due date), DECISION (no responsible, no due date) or for ACTION (indicated by the initials and the date).


Metadata

  • Where: Line' place
  • What: Elections, Misc
  • When Start - end: Tue 21 August 2012 from 20:25 - 22:30
  • Next meeting
    • When: Thu 2012-08-28 from 20:00
    • Where: Line' place - close to the stock market (Beurs - Bourse station)
Name Abbr Function Presence
Abdelkrim BOUJRAF ABO TBD YES
Alexander ZENON AZE TBD YES
Delphine CHEVALIER DCH TBD YES
Erwin LEYMAN ELE TDB NO
Hakim NAJI HNA TBD NO
Line CALLEBAUT LCA General Secratary Pirate Party Belgium - Captain 1000 Brussels YES
Maël BRUNET MBR TBD YES
Merel FABRE MFA TBD NO
Nicolas TSURU NTS TBD NO
Toon BIJNENS TBI TBD YES
Suki Suk TBD YES
Alex Cullen ACU TBD YES

Minutes

We welcome 2 new faces

Suki

She has setup the company called http://www.musicbrussels.com

[INFO] Put a badge on the eye of other political posters.

Alex

Film maker, video producer

[INFO]: Alex will record some our events like the picnic and produce some videos.

communication

Saturday Debate Pic Nic's

evaluation of first event 18th of august


setting date next

  • When: Sunday September 1, 2012 from 16:00 to 18:00
  • Where: Place de Monnaie
  • [INFO] Suki could bring 5 of her bands and organise a concert with Music Brussels
  • Suki proposes to FM Brussels to advertise the event
  • [DECISION] to meet some days this week to prepare the event
  • [ACTION] to meet Saturday 14:00-16:00


determination full preparation agenda

  • (guest speakers, contacting)
    • AZE will check if he can bring a guest speaker
  • (subjects of discussion)
  • (flyers and advertisement)
  • (press contacts)

Sunday Liquid Feedback events

organisation team

  • [ACTION] Alex could record the presentation
  • [DECISION] to organise next tuesday the presentation of http://www.jegouverne.be or http://www.ikregeer.be
  • MBR will invite people from the brussels mailing list.
  • Where: etterbeek
  • When: 18:30

speakers

day of exercise

first debate day (setting day)

Flyer sessions on public events

planning on flyering on Brussels Events

door to door flyering and introducing