Coreteam/Meeting/16 03 2014
|Date||Sun 16 March 2014|
|Find routes on OpenStreetMap|
|Clone this meeting|
The election will take the biggest part of this meeting. If you wan to share documents with other coreteams members, please send a link to it on the agenda. We won't have the time to read big documents during the meeting.
- Approve report from last meeting
- Approve the new schedule of Coreteam's meetings: 3rd Sunday of each month, from 14.30 to 16.30.
- status on finance
- monthly income went from 150€ in the month before the new system, to €350 in the month after.
- Reimbursements. (2x Jonas: €120 for server @infomaniak + €110 for flyers)
- reimbursement of the new server @Hetzner: 8*€60 - €60 = €400
- Status updates on IT, elections, GA, etc.
- Signatures of citizen
- Signatures of Federal Deputy NL & FR ?
- debriefing of the meeting with professionnals of of communication (Cherry Pulp + Bxl fleet)
- Debriefing of press contacts (Jonas, Marouan, ...)
- status on finance
- Exchange of the collected signatures to people of the corresponding provinces.
- What to do with (regular) coreteam absence?
- Projects & Dispatching
- Structural changes: Press management, new member management, squads management
- Communication: redaction of a Quicknews
- European Pirate founding conference friday 21 march
- (To be dispatched to a squad) Campaign
- Possibility of activity with belgian pirates sat22 or sunday 23 @ Byrrh => huge place i've found for YPE and Jongepiraten.be to do their conference ... (private party saturday evening with young pirates?)
- What places should we focus on?
- National posters and flyers where crew have officially a list ?
- (To be dispatched to a squad) After the elections: Organize a content oriented event on the 31st of May according to last meeting's decision.
- This event would be the start of our next GA's procedure, according to the protocol we have voted in our last GA.
- The coreteam's role would consist in giving logistic support to the piratelab squad (still need the squad confirmation)
- Will Internos be available at this date?
- (To be dispatched to a squad) After the election: watch our representatives. Wheter or not they 've been elected via the pirateparty, they are supposed to represent us, therefore they have to report to us.
- Shall we launch a "pirate your delegates" campaign in June?
- Presentation of asbl/vzw "We Citizen - Wij Burgers - Nous Citoyens" (external project) by Paul.
Not written yet.