Cleanup old projects
|Start date||Sat 28 March 2020|
This project is to go over the projects and make sure that the list of active projects is correct and clear to read.
We currently saw the problem of having too much projects that people have started, but not enough people to do them. We want to find a way to advertise the projects better (using the project page), make them more welcoming and have a better overview for the people actually working on the projects.
The project started in Pirate_Lab/Meeting/28_03_2020
|Cleanup old projects meeting||Sun 10 May 2020, 2:00pm||Online (Sayyida al Hurra Room) – https://talk.parley.be|
|Cleanup old projects meeting||Sun 19 April 2020, 1:00pm||Online (Anne Bonny Room) – https://talk.parley.be|
|Cleanup old projects meeting||Sun 5 April 2020, 1:00pm||Online – https://talk.parley.be|
|Cleanup old projects meeting||Sun 29 March 2020, 1:00pm||Online – https://talk.parley.be|
|Pirate Lab March 2020||Sat 28 March 2020, 2:00pm||meet.jit.si – Piratelab2020-March|
101 The Wire
Create a wiki page for that cleaning up project Advertise on loomio about what we decided / are doing
- Cleanup the Active Projects wiki page : 
- List all active/started project that are not on the list yet
- See pad
- Complete what's missing for each project (so yes, also this one :grin:)
- Good description of the project
- Contactperson is known
- Close the project on the wiki
To do list
- Improve the description of the project form
- For instance, explain that the workgroup should be an existing wiki page
- Fix a bug in the active projects list
- Sub-projects which have their parent project marked as closed are still displayed in the active projects list. It looks like this is a bug in the way the project list is displayed. Ideally, we should fix this, but on the other hand the inconvenience is not big...
- When all children of a project are closed, close the parent project as well ?
Projects that need actions
These projects were closed, but we should still contact the people who were working on that, just to be sure.
These projects are still open, but we need more information because they are empty, or we don't know what to do about them.